Residential Dumpster Rental - Cary, NC
At Cary Dumpster Rental, we make renting dumpster for your residential project easy. Your home project can generate a lot more trash than you can imagine. From small items like nick-knacks to larger items like old sofas, the garbage can easily overwhelm your standard trash can. Whether you are cleaning out your basement or your attic, we are always here to provide you with the container you need quickly.
Which Dumpster Is Right For Me?
This is the most common question we receive, and for good reason. It can be difficult to predict which size dumpster you need if you haven't done a large scale project before. Even if you have, every job is different, and with the different sizes of dumpster and weight limits, it can be confusing.
We recommend taking a few seconds to visualize the project you need the dumpster for, and then imagining how much debris will be produced in terms of kitchen size trash bags. You can then look at our helpful list below to determine which size dumpster is right for your project. Also consider that bulky items like equipment, large automobile parts, and building materials will need a large dumpster with a higher weight limit.
Of course, if you still aren't sure, we've been doing this for years so will be happy to give you guidance on which dumpster will be right for your needs, without selling you on more than you need.
Below please find some general guidelines on our dumpster sizes and capacities:
FREE Instant Pricing
Pricing Provided by Dumpster Rental Enterprises
- 2 yard dumpsters; 6 feet long, 3 feet wide and 3 feet high. Can contain 24 kitchen-sized trash bags.
- 4 yard dumpsters; 6 feet long, 4 feet wide and 5 feet high. Can contain 48 kitchen-sized trash bags.
- 6 yard dumpsters; 6 feet long, 6 feet wide and 5 feet high. Can hold approximately 72 kitchen-sized trash bags.
- 8 yard dumpsters; 6 feet long, 5.6 feet wide, 6.8 feet high. Holds app. 96 kitchen-sized trash bags.
- 10 yard dumpsters; 10 feet long, 8 feet wide, 3.5 feet high. Holds app. sixty 13-gallon garbage bags.
- 15 yard dumpsters; 16 feet long, 7.5 feet wide, 4.5 feet high. Holds 4.5 pickup truck loads of garbage.
- 20 yard dumpsters; 20 feet long, 8 feet wide, 4 feet high. Holds 120, 13-gallon garbage bags.
- 30 yard dumpsters; 20 feet long, 8 feet wide, 6 feet high. Holds app. 9 pickup truck load of garbage.
- 40 yard dumpsters; 20 feet long, 8 feet wide, 8 feet high. Holds up to 240, 13-gallon garbage bags.
Estimated Sizes for Some Common Home Projects
- Attic Clean-Out: a 10-yard dumpster is usually a great choice for an attic cleanout, but it still depends on the amount of clutter in your home. Large amounts of clutter might require a 20-yard dumpster.
- Small Bathroom Renovation: For small bathroom renovations, we recommend starting with a 10 or 15 yard dumpster rental. If you need something larger, just let us know and we will help you out.
- Estate Clean-Outs: When cleaning up unwanted items from an estate, there are many variables to consider. If it is an entire home or apartment cleanout, we recommend a 15 to 20 yard dumpster, potentially larger depending on the size of the estate
We want you to get the dumpster rental that is perfect for your needs and budget. When you reach out to us you can be sure that we will provide you the best dumpster rental service, all at an unbeatable rate.
Call us today to secure your dumpster rental and complete your home project!